Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saturday Mornings

Have you ever made a decision only to look back and wonder what in the world was going through your mind, because the decision you made was rather awful? Admit it, you have. This quarter at school, I had one of those decisions. Maybe I was feeling on top of the world, or something as powerful, but I decided that it would be a good idea to take a Biology class Saturday mornings. At 8. AM. To 12. Yes, four hours of science. It's not exactly a life changing decision, but it certainly made me question my sanity.

In case you were wondering, getting dressed at 8 AM on a Saturday when it's raining out and freezingggg cold is quite challenging. For one thing, my brain is not quite running full steam. The other issue is that it's hard (at first) to think of outfits that are cute, yet still practical. And by practical, I mean they have to withstand tromping through the soaking woods for a few hours in the rain, setting pitfall traps (catching bugs, yo), and all around freezing your butt off. Needing to inspire myself, I created these. *Sigh of relief*. It's possible to look cute and warm, hallelujah.

Saturday 1Saturday 2
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS