Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Like To Pretend That I Can Draw...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

But I can't. It's just not one of my talents. Instead of taking time to practice, I choose to skip the practice and just pretend I can draw with the magic of technology. This is not only a time saver but an ego boost too. I mean, take a look at those beauties up there. See, I feel better about myself already. 

(Fun fact: I think there is only one drawing I did that actually resembles what it is meant to be. Yes, my penguin drawing is the best work I've ever done. And the rest? Well, let's just say it's not a good sign when people say, "Oh, is that a [insert random animal here]?" And you have to tell them that no, it was meant to be a wolf. Ah, the tragedy.
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS