Friday, December 9, 2011

Welcome Back to Awkward

This cute {in an overly fluffy, potentially flea ridden way} cat was lounging on my neighbors sunny steps/swivel chair. Did I mention that the neighbors no longer live there? Right. You'll have to take my word that I actually don't live in a sketchy place. My neighbors were just a bunch of guys who had zero interest in lawn care and probably didn't own a lawn mower. Ah, neighbors. Gotta love 'em.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Awkward: 
- Being in the only empty row in a jam packed class. It's like people will keep coming in, but for some reason avoid my row at all costs. I don't think I smell...
-Going to check out a new thrift shop close to my house {exciting, right?} only to find that's it's actually kind of a disgusting thrift shop. Bummer.
- Following someone to the same place. The other day I literally walked behind someone for 6 {yes, SIX} minutes, from our cars to a building on campus. I promise I'm not a creeper.

Awesome:
- Having all my friends use "kat" as a substitute for swearing. Trust me, once you start using kat it's hard to stop. 
- Movie nights with friends that include Star Wards movies. Epic, I tell you.
- The professor that lets me make friendship bracelets during class. It gives my fingers something to do, and keeps me awake. {I promise I'm still listening!}
-Getting to do an awkward and awesome post. It's been fer dayz, yo.

How awkward/awesome has your week been?
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS