Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Whiteout

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


























I'll admit, I'm still like a little kid when I wake up and find that the weather man was right, and a layer of snow is coating the ground. By now, there's about 7 inches of snow. Do you know what 7 inches of snow can do a town? Let me fill ya in...

- It sends people to the store to buy enough food for a small village to survive a nuclear warfare. 
- It becomes the subject of 1,129 Facebook status'. Well, that's just an estimate. I actually don't have that    many friends...
- It causes lots of wipeouts, mostly because a large number of people don't know how to drive in the snow.
- It shuts down school, without a doubt. No complaints there, though.
- Actually, it kind of shuts down the entire town...

But hey, the snow is beautiful and I'm loving every flake of it. Stay warm, friends. Stay warm.
PS: I feel like I should mention that this is actually my sister Emma, the willing model of my life. 
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS