- It sends people to the store to buy enough food for a small village to survive a nuclear warfare.
- It becomes the subject of 1,129 Facebook status'. Well, that's just an estimate. I actually don't have that many friends...
- It causes lots of wipeouts, mostly because a large number of people don't know how to drive in the snow.
- It shuts down school, without a doubt. No complaints there, though.
- Actually, it kind of shuts down the entire town...
But hey, the snow is beautiful and I'm loving every flake of it. Stay warm, friends. Stay warm.
PS: I feel like I should mention that this is actually my sister Emma, the willing model of my life.