Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How To: Dreamy Photos

It was requested that I do a tutorial on the editing in my Dreamland pictures, and since I'm a people pleaser, I decided I would. (Cool story, I know. No worries, I won't tell it again.) Plus, this tutorial is literally easier than pie, and will go to show that while the changes are big, I'm actually still a Photoshop noob. 
Computer Hope

1. Open photo (obvs)
2. Image >Auto Tone
               >Auto Contrast
               >Auto Color
Photobucket
2. Adjustments > Levels > Move slider to the left.
Check out this  for a bit more detail on the adjustments.
Photobucket
3. Actions > I just action number 5 from this set. 
Photobucket
4. If anything looks too washed out, use the eraser brush to tone it down. (To do this, you'd have to duplicate the layer before you applied the action, though). 

And voila, there you have it.
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS