Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Power of A Headband...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Blazer: Goodwill
Headband: The 80's? 

I believe I can now say I understand the clothing plight of stay at home moms/ home schoolers / those who work at home in general. At the moment, I'm taking three online classes, which generally equates to me sitting around in my pajamas and messy hair (yes, I admit) staring endlessly at a computer screen. 

Thankfully, all it takes to bring something special to a super basic outfit is a bold headband worn hippie-style. Plus, I'm loving the dark tones of the pictures. I think editing pictures of yourself can be a lot more fun because you get to experiment... unlike taking portraits, you can edit your pictures to fit a certain mood.

The smirk (courtesy of the last picture) + headband + dark tones = too cool for school.

Except not really...this kid's gotta graduate high school. 


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS