Thursday, April 19, 2012

Boo Radley's (+The Block!)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Recently, I was in Spokane visiting my sister, and while we were there she took me to see this little store downtown called Boo Radley's. Basically, it has the cutest notebooks ever, along with some fantastic prints and lunch boxes that brought me back to elementary school. I mean, I was never really cool enough to have a metal Star Wars lunchbox, but still... And that last journal? Yeah, I probably need that in my life. Hey, we might as well be honest with ourselves about what we really journal about.

Oh, and as a side note, you guys have to check out Shabby Apple's new line, The Block.  Dresses from Shabby AppleDresses from Shabby Apple
I'm completely in love with the bold colors and shapes... especially the Headliner Dress. So vibrant! If you could get anything from the store, what would it be? I'd love to know!
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS