Saturday, April 7, 2012

Zipped

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I was so lucky to be able to head over to Seattle to meet up with Chelsea from Zipped! We had such a good time talking (everything from our blogs to how I'm deprived without a Target nearby) at Caffe Ladro. Once we were walking around outside, I noticed the blue trees that I had read about in the paper... because yes, I do read the paper. There, we took some outfit pictures, and Chelsea amazed me with her manual photography skills. I must learn her ways. During this time, I learned three things: 

1. I am awkward in front of the camera. 
2. Blue trees are really cool.
3. Chelsea's hair really is that long and beautiful in real life. Be jealous, people! 

Oh, and I even got to meet Chelsea's sister Elyse from Short and Sweet. It was kinda like a two for one deal for me! So much fun. 

Click on over to Zipped to read Chelsea's post about our meet up.
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS