(From left to right)
1. Heading to a Sounders game with the boy's soccer team because that's how I roll. (No but seriously, they're like brothers so it's whatevs.)
2. Exploring near the Elwha. Without the dam its changed so much!
3. Partying hard on prom night with sparkling cider. No big deal guys.
4. Driving into the mountains in June apparently means it's going to be cold.
5. The only way to survive some mornings. Nom nom nom.
6. Reminiscing. My friends and I wonder why we were so weird...I mean, we took pictures with our friends dad, ok.
I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer, when things die down on the crazy scale that is my life I'll be back with um...not so random...posts (ahem. this one.) Love ya all!