Friday, November 16, 2012

cozy time

1//2//3//4//5

Ok, is it seriously almost Thanksgiving? Time is going by so fast! Recently, I've been quite literally obsessed with these boots. I can imagine combining them with oversized cozy sweaters and girly accessories to create the perfect look for the cooler weather. Boots like these are so versatile, so I mean Mom if you're reading this...it's almost Christmas time. cough. cough.

As a side note, much love to you all for sticking with me as I work out how to stick with the blog, maintain a life, and cope with the fact that it's November and I can still wear flip flops. Ok, so the last one isn't something to cope with, it's more like an extreme benefit of living in California. Happy early Thanksgiving to everyone, too.

I'm thankful for you all. (Ah, the cheesiness).
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS