Monday, January 14, 2013

First Thing

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9

Good news: Having a running class first thing in the morning twice a week starts my day off right.

Bad news: My next class starts 15 minutes after and requires a 10 minute walk.

You see my dilemma? One one hand, I love the ability to exercise and get credit for it. On the other hand, I hate having to head straight to my next class, sweat and all. Honestly, at first this really bothered me. I have a fashion blog. How can I do that while showing up to class in running shoes and nike shorts? But honestly, this is how it worked out. And I have to remind myself it doesn't diminish my style, because like I said, this is how it worked out. So I might as well enjoy it. And if you're looking for workout clothes to keep up that resolution, they're literally everywhere. Nike, Adidas, North Face, Target... Though it certainly isn't ideal, I've found that really the best way to handle it is by dressing in workout clothing that I can feel good in (Read: bright colors, soft jackets, fun shoes). Oh, and deodorant helps too. A lot.

Also guys, this is your chance to wear all the neon you've ever wanted! But seriously. That's actually acceptable.




SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS