Friday, April 5, 2013

best laid plans


You know how there's a little saying that mentions how your best laid plans often go astray? Yeah. So that basically sums up spring break. My intentions were to fly home, de-stress, and blog my little heart out, because the month of March was a whirlwind. That little sucker called sickness kinda sorta really messed that one up...so here I am, back at school, with 4 weeks left until summer. I. Can. Do. It! And I'm happy to be back on the good ol' blog, and I'm excited to catch up on all I've missed.

If you've been with me for a while, you may remember this dress here...hate to say it, but that may have been the last time I wore this dress. Turns out, when you move to California it becomes easier to wear dresses because you don't have to plan around tights and boots and layers. Who woulda know, right?

Oh, and happy Friday. I'm glad to be back.
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS