Saturday, April 13, 2013

emerald love //

1//2//3//4

Though it's been known for a while now that emerald was (is..) the lovely Pantone's color of the year, I still can't help but continually pull inspiration from it. In fact, one of my art classrooms has one wall that is always painted the color of the year, and while the tangerine color of 2012 was bright and vibrant, I find that emerald is a really soothing color...

So as I continue my hunt for the perfect pair of emerald green pants, for the moment I'll draw inspiration from the classic boots, a pop of nail color, the perfect spring shorts, and a satchel that I would like to have my closet meet.

PS: Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I'll be off eating too much cake because I turned 19 and why not, right?!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS