Wednesday, August 14, 2013

*


To be honest, there are two things I hate about the ever so popular booties:

1. The actual name booties. Could we not have come up with a better name than "booties"?!
2. Some are seriously strange looking. Seriously. And it makes me think this about them.

Now that we have that straightened out, I've been determined to find a pair I like. Because really, the concept of a shoe/boot that adds height yet seems fairly comfortable while stillll making you look all chic and put together seems like a winning combination in my personal book. Here, we have the Nordstrom Carlin Boot and the Steve Madden Remington ankle boot. Classic colors, no strange glittery add ons, and the perfect amount of height for every day.

Sigh. Yes, I think I've found the ankle boots for me.
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS