Tuesday, September 17, 2013

melting away


Hot.

That's really all I can say about the past two weeks. I think sometimes I feel as though I am actually melting away into a pool of sweat. Or maybe something slightly less dramatic. Because of the heat, though, my daily outfits have morphed into simple yet classy looks that require few pieces and nothing tight. Like, nothing tight at all. Nobody has time for sticky clothing, ya feel me?! Loose tanks, flowy dresses, even a classic pair of high waisted shorts...all are go's for me. And though it may be too hot to even have a passing thought of sweaters and scarves, transitioning your wardrobe into fall sometimes only calls for a change of color. Hello maroons, blacks, and rose gold accessories. Together we can pretend the season is actually changing.
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS