Saturday, November 30, 2013

mountain and sea



// starring my sister Emma

I mean, Hannah Montana must have said it best when she talked about the best of both worlds. Being home in Washington I get to have not only the mountains and the water but a chunk of green trees thrown in for good measure. I am so thankful.

And in light of Thanksgiving (I hope everyone had a wonderful day) I'm thankful...

that despite my computer crashing, I survived 9 days and it came back with all my files intact...
that I am home for Thanksgiving, surrounded by family...
that there are still people who read my crazy words and scroll through my posts (yes, that means you)...
for the adventures that continue to await me and the beautiful people I get to experience them with.

thanks bunches.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS