Sunday, April 13, 2014

twenty?



I don't know about you, but I used to think that by the time I turned 20 I would have "it" all figured out. HA. Now that I'm 20, it seems about the only thing I have figured out is that younger me was veryyyyy mistaken- being 20 actually means you're less sure of everything, and nope, I definitely don't have everything (read: anything) figured out. Currently, being 20 means drinking coffee (am I starting to like it?!), adventuring in the sun (anyone care to get a cardboard box with me and live in Malibu?) , and acting like a kid on crack at Disneyland, because I'll probably be 50 and still become a kid on crack whenever I'm there. Cheers to no longer being a teenager, to the last four weeks of the semester (someone save me) and the upcoming year as a twenty year old. And as a note to my friends: I may be 20 now but don't expect me to stop obnoxiously singing Disney songs. That will never end.

Hope all you lovelies have had a wonderful start to your spring, summer is just around the corner!
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS