Friday, May 9, 2014

Chaos

all photos via apartment therapy

In the past week or two, I've finished my sophomore year of college, packed up all my junk nice stuff, drove 1300 miles home, switched rooms (which then forces me to actually clean out my room), and in the midst of it all still haven't really unpacked. Oops. Let's just say my new room is currently, um, chaos. In the fullest sense of that word. Wearing basically the same thing every day is fine right? Sure.

As I continue to make really big decisions here (do I keep this participation award from 7th grade? ha decisions decisions) my mind keeps wandering to the apartment I'll be living in come fall, if only because I know I won't have as much "stuff" to sift through once I move in. Though I won't have nearly as much space as these beautiful rooms, I'm still so very inspired by their use of color, shape, and space, and aim to pull bits and pieces from them to replicate their parts, if only on a much smaller scale. Oh, and the calming color schemes seem to exude exactly the opposite of chaos. Perfection, no?

Now if you'll excuse me, I should probably unpack at least another outfit...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS