Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cruising

sweater: forever 21 // jeans: american eagle // shoes: vans 

Before about a month or so ago, the closest I'd ever come to skating was probably that one time I wanted a pair of the super cool, super clunky "skater" shoes in the 6th grade. (I never got them in case you were curious...) After spending two years at college, though, watching everyone and their grandmas beat me to class because they were skating, and being entertained by the daily longboard wipeouts, I couldn't help but be intrigued. And thus, my saga of attempting to become a long boarder began. Of course, what would long boarding along the waterfront be without some skinny jeans, beat up vans, and oversized tops? I'm not sure, but I doubt it would be as fun. Side note: to make the full transition it's actually a requirement to constantly say "rad", "stoked", "fer shure" and "shred". Challenge accepted.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS