Thursday, June 26, 2014

red+white+blue


Festive Party 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Casual BBQ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Water Gathering 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

To wear the flag shorts, or to not wear the flag shorts... that is the question. But here, this Fourth of July, let me answer that question for you: do not wear the flag shorts. This Fourth of July, go red+white+blue without actually becoming the American Flag (not that there's anything wrong with that, really, but do you want to match every single girl at the parade?) by combining the right colors, patterns, and laid back kind of style that seems to typify the hot July day the fourth always seems to fall on. As for me, I'll most likely be working (the American Dream, I'm so patriotic I know)  but will be dreaming of these colorful, printed outfits all day. Bonus: each one is totally wearable year round, and what's not to love about that.
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS