Sunday, July 20, 2014

Berry Picking

If you're anything like me, when I go to pick berries it goes a little something like this: One for the bucket, seven for me. One for the bucket, seven for me. After a recent afternoon spent wandering through some raspberry bushes, I've come to the conclusion that the perfect berry picking in Granny's garden attire is a simple dress, a giant hat, and lots (lots) of sunscreen. Granted, choosing a black dress on another scorching day probably wasn't the smartest choice, but I just couldn't pass up the understated classiness of a casual black dress with a cream colored wide brimmed hat. I mean, who said little black dresses had to be a fancy thing amiright?! On a different note: if you've been watching the news you may have noticed some of the crazy wildfires going on in WA right now; currently, the place I was living for the summer (the wholeeee area) has no power, so I'll be coming to you from my hometown as  I wait for power to be restored (could be weeks) so I can head back to my summer job. Keep the firefighters + people in your thoughts and prayers, my lovelies. 
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS