Thursday, September 25, 2014

do you like my hat?

  

I can't say that I've always been a hat fan, at least on myself, but with the (re?)introduction of the floppy hat into everyday street style, I may have had a change of heart. Typically, I've associated these oversized hats with summer and beach side lounging, yet these fall looks have me thinking I've been doing it all wrong. Hats + slouchy pieces + a pair of killer booties = what I now want to wear every single day. Please note how my definition of fall is terrible skewed (thanks California) because apparently dresses + bare legs are "cold weather" attire now. What can you do, ya know, when "fall" and "95 degrees" are used in the same sentence? What a time to be alive. PS: Shout out if the post title made you think of this.  

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS