Monday, January 12, 2015

mood board



images curated from here, here, and here

Each year I'm always pretty interested in what becomes the color of the year, but this year, I wasn’t quite sure about the color Marsala when Pantone first chose this one as the one. Pantone says the color “enriches our body, mind, and soul” but to me it just kind of looked like red mud. But the more I’ve been looking at it, the more it seemed like a color indicative of adventure. It seems moody, confident, natural. And then I realized… I like it. And I like the tone it sets for this year. For 2015, I’m really feeling the woodsy colors; the chance to juxtapose the dirt of exploration with the glamour of personal style. 2015 will be for travel, both abroad and within my own city; a year for working hard yet not being afraid of slowing down. It's going to be a great year, so cheers.
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS