Friday, February 27, 2015

It is Well


This week has been a whirlwind.  I mean, it rained in LA if that's any indicator of how strange of a week it has been. Ha. But on a real note, I wanted to do a quick update because it concerns this space. On Monday, someone spilled water on my computer when I was not around, and in their attempt to fix it, they plugged it on (hint: not whatcha want to do). Thankfully, I was able to respond in a calm way when really all I could think about was how I haven't backed up my files in a month, or how I would be able to create content without a computer and the correct programs, or how I just reallllly wanted to watch some Breaking Bad (so maybe this was a secondary thought but I'm just keeping it real people).  All that to say, I am computer -less until I can get my computer in to hopefully recover data and figure out my next step. Because of this, I may not be able to respond to comments or get new posts (besides the couple drafts I can finalize from my phone) for a little while. It's disappointing, yes, but at the end of the day, stuff is just stuff. Expensive stuff, oh yes. But stuff nonetheless... so if the most stressful part of my week is that someone killed my laptop, I have a lot to be thankful for. If you read through this, A+ to you; I appreciate every lovely person that takes time to browse this space, and I'll be back to new posts and comments when I have the capabilities! It is well.
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS