Thursday, February 12, 2015

shift dress


top || 1, 2, 3
bottom || 1, 2, 3

I think it's safe to say I'm fairly obsessed with shift dresses. Seriously, what's not to like about them?! I mean, maybe you're feeling classic so you go with a black short sleeve dress, but hey, maybe you're feeling adventurous and go for a pink suede front dress; either way, there will be a shift dress to fit your needs. Recently, I added two to my wardrobe and they're the type of pieces that I could probably just wear every. single. day. Besides the fact that they are so easy to dress either up or down (necessary), but they totally give off those "super cool-model off duty-I woke up like this" vibes that personally, I could use a little more of in my life... and these are six that I'm definitely loving. How about you, are you into shift dresses?
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS