Monday, May 18, 2015

For Now

As you're reading this, I'm most likely going through security at LAX, probably about to have my updo searched or my bicep get a pat down. Because yes, both have happened. But really, I finally get to hop on a plane at LAX with a dream and a cardigan. Somehow I always imagined hopping off the plane at LAX but this will have to do...

But on the real, I'm heading to Europe for a month-long graduation / "I graduated so early and my study abroad fell through" trip. I'm so stoked to be heading abroad; it's been 5-ish years since the last time I ventured that far, and I am more than ready for the adventures ahead. I do have some pre-scheduled posts that will be going up, but because I'm ditching the laptop for this trip, there will be no replies to comments or reading of other blogs. Sad face. Just know I will read and appreciate every word or comment when I get back!

However, I'm hoping I'll return in a month more inspired, refreshed, and invigorated, so enjoy what's to come and I'll see ya when I'm back, my dears! Here's to hoping I pull off that wannabe European local style thing I mentioned ;)
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS