Sunday, July 5, 2015

the pacific northwest


jacket: AE // dress: vintage // purse: forever 21

Photo adventures up in the mountains require loose dresses, casual jean jackets, and flat boots. Staring pensively off into the distance/ground (refer to photo 2) is merely optional. Also, if possible it is necessary to run down the walkways loudly  casually singing "The hills are alive, with the sound of musicccccccc." 

But for real... there's something about my time home in the Pacific Northwest (pnw if you're cool) that inspires me to simplicity; to carefree, comfortable pieces that easily transition from the cool of the mountains in the morning to the warmer afternoons spent in town. Being in the Northwest has a way of bringing me back to the basics, and I definitely see myself rocking this dress all summer, with some simple strapped sandals for day or a pair of wedges at night. Cheers to the dresses that can be worn with anything, amiright?!
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS