Thursday, August 27, 2015

Playing Catch Up

*stares suspiciously off into the distance*
kimono: oneill // shirt: forever 21 // skirt: target // sandals:// steve madden 

I am a chronic list maker. Seriously, I make lists for anything, and I'm that obnoxious person that puts things on my list that I've already done just to cross something off. Anywho, I find that lists make it easy to compartmentalize when you have a lot on your mind, so today's outfit post is brought to you by the letter "L" for "lists".
  • I have officially moved back to WA State for the time being
  • Moving is.the.worst.
  • Moving is also why I'm playing a bit of catch up... you never know how much junk you own until you try to move it all and then two weeks have passed and you're like, "Oh yes, the blog..."
  • My love for kimonos has (clearly) not diminished
  • Also, my "dang, that person is staring at me" glare (bottom photo) has GOT TO be fixed
  • I'm kind of hoping that I'll wake up one morning and all my boxes will be magically unpacked and put away. Sigh. 
  • Happy Thursday, friends! 
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS