Monday, January 11, 2016

Mood Board 2016

Images curated from here.

As I mentioned briefly before, the past year was beautifully chaotic, probably best described as the hardest yet most rewarding year of my life. Post-grad is kind of weird like that.

Now, almost two weeks into 2016 (ok wait how did it happen so quickly), I am looking to declutter and simplify - and I can't help but feel like the soft colors "Rose Quartz" and "Serenity" (colors of the year, thanks Pantone!) seem indicative of the mindfulness and simplicity (and calm, lots of calm) I hope to work on this year. I'm loving the idea of finding the unexpected in what seems routine, in both life and style, and can't wait to see what adventures the year will hold. Best of wishes for 2016, friends!

Check out the 2015 mood board here!
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS