Thursday, May 26, 2016

Arizona


So, Arizona. This was only my second time visiting, and I'm continually amazed at how it still exceeds my expectations. I always have this idea that Arizona is just a total desert wasteland... and then I'm there, and (spoiler!) it's not a wasteland! Perfect. 

My sister and I bounced around from Phoenix to Sedona and the Grand Canyon, and my time there mostly involved eating lots of Acai bowls and hiking. Which if you know me, means it was the absolute best trip ever. The crazy beautiful landscape didn't hurt, either. If you're not sick of seeing my outdoor adventures pictures, you might be after this post but I am zero percent sorry. Thanks Arizona for being rad. 

Oh, and I'm about 97% sure I wore that exact Grand Canyon hiking look in pictures from the last time I was in Arizona. It's not easy being as stylish as I am, ok?! 



SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS